The two-year team training is intended for each team that is working on forming intercultural communities of faith. Have you just gotten started with church planting and are you faced with all kinds of questions? Or have you been working on it for some time, and do you now want to think through the whole process of being an intercultural church? Then this course is for you!
What we offer
For pioneers and their teams, we offer a two-year training consisting of the following components:
- An introductory day of personally getting acquainted with you and your team to make clear why you want to get started (motives), with whom (team), where (context), in which way (church model) and how (practical details around finances, PR, etc).
- Four training weekends at a central location from Thursday evenings through Saturday afternoons around the themes of a) mission, b) discipleship, c) leadership, and d) multiplication. Each weekend consists of inspiring stories, prayer and testimonies, and a lot of time as a team, during which you can make concrete plans.
- Monthly coaching for the pioneers in which you get T.I.P.S.: Theological, Intercultural, Personal, and Spiritual tools for everyday practice. We connect with you via Skype and at least once every six months on location.
- Access to a database with a lot of relevant information for the reality of intercultural church planting.
- Support in continuing the training at the local level. After the training, ICP can support you in repeating the team training in your own community.
What we ask
If you want to participate, it will take quite an investment of time, but it is more than worth it. René Visser, participant in 2018-2019 with his team of KenHem Ede, says about this:
“The team training has become an essential part of our training these past few years. We have learned wonderful lessons. The subjects fit exactly within the issues we as leadership team were facing.”
If you want more information, please contact us. We will then discuss the fees and the possibilities to get started.