Share together, grow together. And learn new things. Encourage each other, but also be challenged to look further and dream bigger. ICP-connected offers peer supervision led by an ICP-coordinator. What can you expect? Read it here.
ICP-connected: intervision 2021/2022
This season we are facilitating various intervision groups from ICP led by committed and experienced coordinators. There is sufficient safety and expertise in the small groups to discuss specific cases in detail.
The intervision is intended for church planters, pioneers and pastors from the ICP network. We put together groups of 6-10 people.
The intervision is led by experienced people, each in their own field.
- CoenLegemaateis pastor of ICF in Rotterdam South and has many years of experience with intercultural community building.
- Rien van der Toorn has beeninvolvedin the ICP-network as a trainer for many years and is an expert in the field of intercultural issues.
- Beppie Wessels,chairwomanof the board of ICP, was one of the founders of ICF Veenendaal and is an experienced pastoral worker.
- Hans Euser leadstheDutch network ICP and has been pioneering for many years, first in ICF Veenendaal, now with the social missionary company BLEND Bloemhof.
With what purpose?
The purpose of the intervision is to learn together and grow in character and skills. Each group has a specific focus.
- How doyoubuild an intercultural community? (Coen)
- How doyoudo that, intercultural coexistence as a community? (Rien)
- Howcanyou deal with the various pastoral problems? (Beppie)
- How doyoudo business as a starting church? (Hans)
How, what, where?
The intervision is offered alternately online and live. You have 9 meetings a year. On October 15, February 12 and June 16, these will be combined with the network meetings. In the intervening months you will meet via Zoom at a time that suits the entire group (to be determined in consultation).
The conversation can be started from a theme or case. Each participant makes their own contribution. The ICP-coordinator contributes expertise and experience.
We do not ask for a financial contribution for the intervision and the network meetings are also free of charge (except for the second one in February – which costs 25 euros). What we do ask is commitment, so that the group dynamics remain intact. Make sure to attend at least 80% of the encounters.
Register now for intervisions via email@example.com